UKC

FS: Things for sale/free: Rab, NF, Salomon, Marmot, Scarpa.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 jackth (user since 07/Dec/13) 10 May 2024
Price: £123.00

Few things for sale. In Kendal this week but will be in Edinburgh next week. Collection preferred (definitely for the bigger items) but am happy to post the smaller ones. Let me know if you want any more pictures. 

• Free: Thule Clip on Bike rack 9104. 
  • Free: Lowepro Camera bag broken zip. Not sure which bag it is exactly but in shape it looks like this: https://www.lowepro.com/uk-en/protactic-tlz-75-aw-ii-lp37279-pww/?srsltid=A.... The zip for the main compartment is broken, so only take if you fancy repairing it! Otherwise, it's a grand bag
  • Free: heavy duty yellow Guy Cotten Waterproofs (top and bottoms): Short Smock with Hood Medium; Heavy Duty Bib & Brace Trousers Medium; and Dickies work trousers. Great waterproofs for outdoor work or sailing! definitely on the small side though. If you think you're a medium, you're probably a large. So these would fit someone who's normally a small I would say. 
  • £30: Salomon Speedcross 4, UK size 8.5, EU size 42 2/3. In good nick (soles have plenty of life), just a wee bit of fraying on one of the cords.
  • £60: Rab Neutrino Endurance Jacket, black medium. A patch on an arm and some fraying on the hem. Hem can easily be repaired with some sewing--haven't got round to it yet!
  • £30: NF Men's Thermoball jacket no hood. XS but fits more like a small I would say..
  • £40: Marmot 650fill waterproof ski jacket with snow skirt, women's small. It's a wee bit too small for me (tall man who is normally a medium or large in jackets) but doesn't feel that small.
  • £70: Scarpa Charmoz Size 9. Used but in good nick and a lot of life left! Mainly had as a spare pair. 

Also have a NF Terra 65 Rucksack and a large Montane Featherlite jacket. Wasn't sure about selling these but let me know if you're interested. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...