UKC

Bamford Edge

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Paul Hy 15 Apr 2019

anyone else have problems adding to logbook for Bamford Edge.  i went there yesterday and ticked off a few and tried to add them to my logbook in the usual manner. i.e. put tick in box for them, then select the "Add to Logbook" button, as i hover the cursor over the button the round no entry symbol appears.  i have tried on a few different crags and they are ok, it just seems to be this crag.  i can go to each individual route and add them from there but thats a pain.

Fruit 15 Apr 2019
In reply to Paul Hy:

It has recognised you are over using the crag

In reply to Paul Hy:

Can you let us know which route you are trying to add?

You can just type the name in the box above and it will appear properly linked in this thread.

Alan

OP Paul Hy 15 Apr 2019
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Hi Alan,

Bamford Buttress (S 4a) this is one one them but i tried to add 6 others( the ones i did) then tried random ones as well but it wouldnt let me add any of them.  

mrphilipoldham 15 Apr 2019
In reply to Fruit:

No that’d be Christmas Crack (HS 4a)!

In reply to Paul Hy:

> Hi Alan,

> Bamford Buttress (S 4a) this is one one them but i tried to add 6 others( the ones i did) then tried random ones as well but it wouldnt let me add any of them.  

Is this still not working?

What happens if you add it from here - Bamford Buttress (S 4a) ?

I am struggling to repeat this here since it seems to be working fine.

Alan

OP Paul Hy 15 Apr 2019

yeah i can add them from each individual route but cant add them from the crag page by ticking them. !!  i've tried logging off and logging back on again, even switching PC off etc.  its just this crag as the others i've tried are ok!!

OP Paul Hy 15 Apr 2019

Hi Alan, can only work out it got to be something wrong with my pc as have added the routes from my phone ok. the

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...