UKC

'The Pembroke Bond' Photo Book - Available Now

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ramon Marin 10 Aug 2023

We've just launched The Pembroke Bond, a brand new publication celebrating the best of Pembroke climbing.

Combining stunning photography by Stefan Morris with personal accounts of amazing climbs, The Pembroke Bond is a celebration of one of the finest crags in Britain, brought to you by the locals and regular visiting climbers who have come to know it the best. 

The Pembroke Bond is a soft cover publication featuring 120 pages of full colour images and text. Not quite a book, but it's certainly more than a magazine.

This project is not for profit. Any proceedings beyond production and shipping costs will be donated to the Welsh Air Ambulance.

Available to buy online for £15 + £3 shipping on

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Matt Clifton 10 Aug 2023
In reply to Ramon Marin:

Ramon and Stefan

just got my copy and love it. The Pembroke bond is special and enjoying reading others’ experiences and seeing the awesome photos

thanks

OP Ramon Marin 11 Aug 2023
In reply to Matt Clifton:

Thanks Matt! It was a labour of love for both of us and I'm glad you enjoy it

Rob Parsons 30 Aug 2023
In reply to Ramon Marin:

Looks excellent.

Dumb question: why is it called 'The Pembroke Bond'? What does the word 'Bond' signify?

Thanks.

OP Ramon Marin 31 Aug 2023
In reply to Rob Parsons:

It’s explained on the intro text, apologies if the text doesn’t make it clear, I’m not much of a writer. It’s the bond between the Morris brothers and the wider community around Pembroke climbing, being documented by Stefan’s pictures. 

Rob Parsons 31 Aug 2023
In reply to Ramon Marin:

Ah right - thanks!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...