UKC

Cafe at La Musardiere camping, Fontainebleau - open tomorrow evening?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jimmy D 09 Jul 2024

Going to be arriving at La Musardiere tomorrow evening and wondering about likelihood of getting a meal on site. Anybody know if the cafe is likely to be open, and if so, until what time? Any info much appreciated 

spenser 09 Jul 2024
In reply to Jimmy D:

I didn't see a cafe on site when I was there a couple of weeks ago, but there were a couple of decent looking places in Milly itself.

OP Jimmy D 09 Jul 2024
In reply to spenser:

Thanks. I’d thought there was a bar/cafe by the swimming pool when we were there last year. We didn’t actually eat there then but I think I remember seeing menus 🤔

Andrew23 09 Jul 2024
In reply to Jimmy D:

Currently at La Musardiere the bar has been closed so far but there are signs saying it will be open Wed -Sunday. There's still a menu in the window of the cafe / hut thing showing pizzas and burgers, so I think you should be ok

Post edited at 20:28
OP Jimmy D 09 Jul 2024
In reply to Andrew23:

Thank you -  that’s very helpful

GrahamD 09 Jul 2024
In reply to Andrew23:

Thats good.  When we were there in May, they said that the bar had shut permanently. 

Andrew23 10 Jul 2024
In reply to Jimmy D:

Just an update on this. I can't see any signs of life in the bar.  It may be that the sign in the window is old?

Slarti B 11 Jul 2024
In reply to Jimmy D:

The bar was closed when we were there in mid June but there was a pizza van at the entrance in the evenings, can't remember the times though. 

OP Jimmy D 11 Jul 2024
In reply to Andrew23:

Yes it looks like it’s shut for good

GrahamD 11 Jul 2024
In reply to Slarti B:

In May the wait for pizza was 2 hours ! Quicker to drop into Milly for a meal.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...