UKC

Fabric patches for a fleece burn

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 PilkingtonD 28 Apr 2024

Hi all!

Does anyone have any recommendations for fabric patches for my Rab superflux hoody? I managed to burn a couple of large holes in it with a candle

I know that places like montane and stuff offer repair services, so if anyone has any recommendations for those they'd be welcome as well

The hole is pretty big on the front , probably phone sized.

Thanks!

deepsoup 28 Apr 2024
In reply to PilkingtonD:

> I know that places like montane and stuff offer repair services, so if anyone has any recommendations for those they'd be welcome as well

If you were looking for someone to repair it for you, this would be my suggestion.  (She's really good at this stuff.)

https://www.mulchandthebrokenthing.com

Alun 28 Apr 2024
In reply to PilkingtonD:

Rab have an official repair service (google it), I used it for a down jacket tear which came back as good as new. 

rory1001 28 Apr 2024
In reply to PilkingtonD:

Alpkit will repair kit from any brand, either in-store if there's one near you or you can email repairbetwsycoed@alpkit.com to get your repair done

CantClimbTom 29 Apr 2024
In reply to deepsoup:

Dunno if that'll help OP, but it just helped me THANK YOU!

ianstevens 29 Apr 2024
In reply to rory1001:

> Alpkit will repair kit from any brand, either in-store if there's one near you or you can email repairbetwsycoed@alpkit.com to get your repair done

I'm a big fan of appkit as a brand, but honestly have found their repair service for anything non-standard a bit lacking.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...