UKC

Rock shoes found at Stanage

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

As per the title..... correct details MAY see you & the shoes reunited.... tho they do fit me, & I'd be very happy to take them to the Dolomites on Saturday!!

Andleall 25 Jun 2024

Sportiva Katana Velcro 42.5 by any chance?

regards Andy  

In reply to Andleall:

Sorry Andy, I didn't find your lost shoes

Andleall 25 Jun 2024
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:

no problem  enjoy your trip to The Dolomites   
A  

Clive Cope 25 Jun 2024

> As per the title..... correct details MAY see you & the shoes reunited.... tho they do fit me, & I'd be very happy to take them to the Dolomites on Saturday!!

Hiya. my climbing buddy Andy Hall replied on my behalf about the Rock Shoes. 

Just to be sure, the shoes I lost yesterday are virtually new Sportiva’s and have Velcro fasteners. 
Regards

Clive

In reply to Clive Cope:

Hi Clive,

They're not La Sportivas, nor 42.5s, but they're fairly new & are velcro fastening. I suspect yours were either found by someone else or are lurking unfound, alone & lost.

Nik

samdreynolds 03 Jul 2024
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover: Size 9 Old style Scarpa vapor V in shockingly good nick?

Post edited at 09:07
 cragtyke 03 Jul 2024
In reply to samdreynolds:

I was there when Nik found them, not scarpas I'm afraid. He's currently in Italy so may not be seeing ukc.

In reply to samdreynolds:

Hi Sam. As you've already been informed, these aren't Scarpa shoes. Found on the 24th.... bone dry, so probably not left before the evening of Sunday 23rd. Can't help you with yours, I'm afraid. With yours, Clive's & these, I could have fulfilled my shoe needs for a couple of years!!

samdreynolds 04 Jul 2024

Thanks both; the hunt continues! Enjoy the dollies 😉

Clive Cope 18 Jul 2024

Hi Nik

Clive here, many thanks for the reply - unfortunately the shoes never appeared on UKC lost & found - someone got lucky.

I can only think that the person that found them needed them more than me. Life goes on and a pair of shoes are not a show stopper.

Happy Climbing

Thanks for your replies & kind well-wishing. The Dolomites trip was a successful venture, & the unclaimed 5.10s had their days in the sun.... nice & comfy on longer/easier all-day routes. Somebody may yet want to claim them, but my feet have spent several hours in them.......

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...